Grit your teeth as the naughty icons of the 80s get ready to battle in gpk how to make money extremely entertaining turn based action RPG. Build the ultimate team of your favorite cards with original characters released by Topps in the s and beyond.
Unlock rare cards as you progress in the best RPG game on the store. Learn floor option is skills, find bizarre gear, and level up your outrageous team of Garbage Pail Kids champions.
Create the best team of Brawlers, Tanks, and Support for a face-off against rival squads in this turn-based RPG combat, keep on collecting junk and upgrade your abilities to strike your enemy with all your might.
Manage your resources and decide when and how to train your crew.
Use Gems to claim character Packs. Strategically rank up your champions to the maximum for insane stats, and wacky Super Powers and smartly win PVP Battles when the challenges get tougher.
- Or, a combination of both; these particular character images may have missed the deadline to be released due to the lawsuit settlement.
- So much so that many parents and even some teachers wanted them banned altogether.
- 15 Most Valuable Garbage Pail Kids Cards | Old Sports Cards
Hold on tight as you explore the game and test your action RPG prowess. Get a veritable cornuCRAPia of loot when you win fights! Collect junk like the lovely Scumbrella, the Hypodermic Noodle, and the ever trusty Slap Stick to increase your power.
Train and equip your team to become the baddest kids on the block. Now that you've found your way here, you're either in as a collector or have shockingly weird yet creative ideas of entertainment.
- From December 4th until December 9th collectors can burn cards from the Garbage Pail Kids Series 2 to make them eligible of winning random Series 2 gold cards.
- March 16, Topps Susan Wurthman of Massapequa Park said her daughter Tracy, who is 7 years old, collected Garbage Pail Kids until ''I put a stop to it'' because ''they're not at all healthy.
- How much are my GPK worth? | cravingson67.com
Dive in the dumpster, take out the trash, and come play in the ridiculous world of Garbage Pail Kids. The game is free to download and play.
Some in-game items can be purchased with real money. You can restrict in-app purchases in Store settings.