Translate webpages in Chrome How the option is translated you come across a page written in a language you don't understand, you can use Chrome to translate the page. On your computer, open Chrome. Go to a webpage written in another language.
At the top, click Translate. Chrome will translate the webpage this one time. Not working?
Try refreshing the webpage. Change your default translation settings By default, Chrome offers to translate pages written in a language you don't understand. Request translation or turn translation off You can control whether Chrome will offer to translate webpages.
At the top right, click More Settings. At the bottom, click Advanced.
- How to make a lot of money quickly without websites
- Open the Customize languages list.
- Make money on binary options what is it
- French Monaco French Switzerland If a respondent has their browser set to French Canada and you only provide a translation for the French France dialect, then the survey will fall back to the default language NOT some other dialect of the same language.
- Get started Option 1.
- Talking and chatting with people all over the world in a different language is made possible with Translated Conversations in Skype.
- ACF Options Pages are not duped/translated - WPML
- Из Узла на Землю была послана видеопередача, предупреждающая людей о грядущем возвращении третьего Рамы.
Under "Languages," click Language. Check or uncheck "Offer to translate pages that aren't in a language you read. If the language isn't listed, add it by clicking Add languages. Turn Offer to translate pages in this language on or off.
Change the language of your Chrome browser You can set Chrome to show all settings and menus in the language you want. This option is only available on Windows computers. On Mac or Linux? Chrome will automatically display in the default system language for your computer.
Next to the language you'd like to use, click More.
Share Options for Translated Surveys
Click Display Google Chrome how the option is translated this language. Restart Chrome to apply the changes.
Write in an unsupported language If you need to write using a language that your computer doesn't support, use the Google Input Tools Chrome extension. If you're using Windows, you might need to configure your Windows language settings to add East Asian languages or other languages that use complex scripts.